He ignores my texts

Forums

I found my first love after.45 years. I've seen him once talked to him several times on phone. Both widowed how do I get him interested in a recomnection.
Forty-five years is a long time to wait for love, he must be really special. Since you've seen him already before, think if you have any shared interests that would spark something to do for the next time you hang out. It's fine for you to suggest an outing, you don't have to wait for him to ask.
When I plan to see him he ignores my texts and don't answer
Maybe he's not into texting and it seems like you had better luck with him on a phone. Have you tried giving him a call?
I try to call but he doesn't act interested in seeing me. He told me I could see him this week nut didn't follow thru.i have told him he was my first love and I've always had a place in my heart He said he panicked things might move to.fast
When a man is interested, there is usually no grey area - an interested man will follow through on plans (not be flakey), will call, and will answer your calls. In my opinion, these are bare minimum requirements that one should be able to expect from someone who says they are interested in you. It's lovely that he has always had a place in your heart, but at the same time, in my opinion, regardless of how much you like him, I don't think you should have to feel like you're chasing him down, only to be ignored. Relationships have to be a 2-way street.

Relationship Hero
NOTE: This site requires you to enable JavaScript.